Gallery: Your desktop

TRDCorolla said:
The screenshots on that site is freaking cool. Scratch one more Samurize user. I got the 1.62 version. I see tons of different varities from integrated music players (probably Winamp only), all system components, temperature, calendar, etc. Check it out:

http://www.samurize.com/modules/myalbum/photos/2229.jpg

It's like system info. on crack. CHeck out what he has on the sidebar. Looks too good!!!! Don't care much for Paris though.

Oh yeah, and this one looks like Star Trek: TNG interface. Got to make this one!!!!

http://www.samurize.com/modules/myalbum/photos/2076.jpg

wow I was just looking at the sidebar on the first link... that is amazing!! looks really cool but thats almost too much info lol

Yeah, it looks super cool. That's why I said that it looked like sidebar on crack with all those system info on literally every single thing about that PC. I wish the guy that created that could provide a download for that. Then I could modify the config for my PC.

You know on the newer Mac OS how they have those button with pictures on them towards the bottom of the screen that zoom in and center when you hover the mouse over it? What is that feature called and how do you get that feature installed on a Windows system? I know that Windowblinds doesn't do that because they only change "skins", and those neat buttons on the Mac doesn't show up on Windows even though your skin is that of the Mac OS X.

TRDCorolla said:
You know on the newer Mac OS how they have those button with pictures on them towards the bottom of the screen that zoom in and center when you hover the mouse over it? What is that feature called and how do you get that feature installed on a Windows system? I know that Windowblinds doesn't do that because they only change "skins", and those neat buttons on the Mac doesn't show up on Windows even though your skin is that of the Mac OS X.
Is this what you are after, ObjectDock...
http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/

Oh yeah, that's it!!! I'm all installing the Mac skin and it didn't bring me the nice toolbar or taskbar it comes with. I'm downloading that one right now..thanks.

Wow after getting installed, I can understand how Mac users feel. It is absolutely fun!!! I have the Objectdock at the center bottom and the tabbed index at the top center. The Windows Taskbar is completely gone as I don't need that anymore.

I custmoized the buttons to what I need and use most often and everything blends well to open windows.

What's really neat about the ObjectDock is that when you minimize a window, it shows a small screenshot right there in the Dock. When you hover over it, it zooms in so you can see it in more detail before maximizing. Talk about cool and fun.

MyDesktop.jpg

The only thing I have complaint about is the Desktop button does not work, and the clock doesn't have a digital option to choose from. I like to know the exact time and the traditional clock that comes with the Dock just doesn't get as accurate as the digital clock would. Other than that, it's still a great software. I really wish the Desktop button would work though. I hate minimizing everything one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom