Kewl Audio Player

oh...weird...i've just checked on mine...mp3 isn't listed either, your right... there must be a way of making it though :s

i suppose there's no way i can add mp3 on the output format... am i right? should i just download an audio converter? if so, can u give me a nice free audio converter.. thanks.. =)

kage, follow-up question... since the lame encoder that i downloaded didn't work, can i just delete its folder? if i deleted it, will it affect some programs, files, etc? thanks in advance... =)

how about you just select the folder hit cut so you don't lose the files but they aren't there and see if it runs. Or create a system restore.

They'd be no point deleting it lol...it doesn't do anything bad to the system, and might be useful for the future.

Anyway, it just saves as a folder, so you should just be able to delete the file where you saved it to easily.

I hope this helps

Hmm ... so the final verdict on thsi ject audio player is download it ? Cause i am currently using winamp, itunes and windows media player. Always ncie to add another one to me collection :)

Back
Top Bottom