Hurricane Dennis is Cat4...

Hurriances. I've been though so many i'm used to them. As a kid I lived on a small island in the pafffic in a very hurriance active zone. I wouldn't worry about those poeple in the huts. They've been dealing with hurriances FOR A LONG TIME. Looks like its going pass over us.

Dude tornadoes can be more scary then hurricanes. I've been though both. My grandma lives in tornado ally. ANd when I first moved here we had a torando. In neb. Didn't do no damage to the house but seeing a car FLY down the street in midair is damn scary.

Yeah luckily in Cali all we have is the blazing sun and occasional earthquakes, but I really feel for people who have tornadoes. I mean those things seem sooooooo scary, I'd prolly piss myself if I saw one in real life.

lol...well...i've never had a tornado come close to my house...but they don't seem that scary to me...i mean its just high powered wind blowing in circles :p but we haven't had em in a long time...or at least i haven't heard of em...but i don't watch the news much....even though i live in tornado alley too...but...i don't like earthquakes...i guess we have like a fear immunity to the natural disaster in our location huh...lol...

alvino said:
Where DO you live, Setishock?!
See the red square? That's where I live.
I've been through a few tornados when I lived in Texas and Oklahoma.

HUWV2.jpg

HEy your not living from me. Yea earthquaks are scary. I was in a small one (in guam) one min riding my bike next min on the groundt rying to figure out why the ground shock. NEver been in a serious one though. And personnelly i'm more scard of torandoes then hurriances.

where should i go? we are going to evacuate.... but like if we do we are only going to mississippi.... and that doesnt sound like a good idea to me. I want to go to tennesse because its close. anybody think of a better place?

Easy guy...

Before you jump contact your local Red Cross. Dennis is not making landfall for several days. Plenty of time to do things right.

Personally speaking, I would go west out of the track.

Back
Top Bottom