Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dewdman101 said:
well the PS3's controllers look like 2 bananas put together, IMO. anyways i think the xbox will own everything. but 3 1ghz processers.. expensive?

i think everyone shold stick with nentendo also...even though it sucks... nintendo started it all. the new one still doesnt hve a harddrive i heard....nintendo moving to discs??!!!!?!?!?!?! WTF... thats not right i think the cartrages were awesome. the discs are prolly cheaper tohugh.
some cartrages even had there own little harddrives lol you could save ur profile to a cartrige

That's why the Revolution is so small. Because it has no hard drive, reports say that they're going to use 512mb Memory Cards instead.

Square Enix didn't totally throw away the Playstation exclusitivity, the only FF title so far that's going to xbox 360 is FFXI and that's just cuz of xbox live which will obviously bring em some big sales numbers. But xbox is still not getting ffxii or ffxiii, it's just square's mmorpg that they wanted to get on the xbox so the exclusitivity is still mainly there.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Square Enix didn't totally throw away the Playstation exclusitivity, the only FF title so far that's going to xbox 360 is FFXI and that's just cuz of xbox live which will obviously bring em some big sales numbers. But xbox is still not getting ffxii or ffxiii, it's just square's mmorpg that they wanted to get on the xbox so the exclusitivity is still mainly there.

Really? Show me. :)

I don't remember the links exactly but I do remember awhile back when we were all gettin all the first info on the systems and stuff, that square enix said they would bring ffxi to xbox 360, but as of now didn't have plans to bring any other FF title, but that's just as of right now I'm not saying they won't bring ffxiii, key words are right now, they might bring ffxiii in the future or other titles, who knows. They might have something on gamespot or IGN I'll try looking but I do remember reading about it. Don't have to believe me either I mean I'm not saying it won't happen I mean I wouldn't really care I'm just saying you won't be seeing other FF titles on xbox come launch. Also I think gamespot has a thing on PS3 main page and xbox 360 main page about what titles have been confirmed thus far, you probably won't see other FF titles in the xbox 360 list, I guess that's a little proof but yeah.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/finalfantasy11/news_6127156.html

This talks about how the team who made FFXI might be bringing another mmorpg to xbox 360 which is good news for you guys cuz even if you don't get FFXIII, etc, you may be getting another mmorpg. :)

Oh and I couldn't find a page that clearly stated that they weren't bringing FFXIII to xbox 360 but it wasn't in the list for games already confirmed and it was in the list on PS3 so as of now I'd say they aren't but if sales are good for FFXI then who knows, I think they might be waiting on that to see if they even sell on xbox before making more games for the system.

The PS# iwll be good,b/c it has cell presseors, i dont play consles but for ported games this means better graphes when they bring say halo 3 over to the PC.

Same stuff was on IGN by the way, no info any other FF title being brought onto the xbox 360. So as of now, there isn't another FF title in the works (except for maybe that next-gen mmorpg the ffxi team mentioned), but that doesn't mean there won't be in the future. Kind of like how GTA was on the PS2. It was exclusive on the PS2 for a few years and then they decided without much telling that they would give it a shot on xbox, so don't rule it out.

Yeah, but they only released the GTA series for a few months for the PS2, then released it for the Xbox. Becides, Xbox 360 is gonna get All Points Bulletin (exclusively :D), a real-time version of GTA.

Few months? I thought it was a few years....
Unless you're talking about San Andreas, I think that was just like 4-6 months, but whatever, what does that have to do with anything anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom