Going camping this weekend.

BuzzStPoint

Daemon Poster
going camping this weekend to teach my boys how to survive in the wild.

Like how to start a fire (no matches lighter fluid.) catch food/fish, clean them cook them. set a tent.. Stuff like that.. should be a good time.

I love camping, my family has a Kodak camper, pretty nice, but tent campings just as good. Have fun.

Why do you have to read? Dont know how to do it or just making sure you will do it the same way as the books ;)

how old are your kids? i used to go camping w/ my family all the time...we went to a state park in Missouri (Roaring River) it was fun...kinda of cheating on the fishing part...they have a hatchery and stock the river...you can see like 30 fish in each pool...lol and the pools arent' very big either...it was fun tho....then my grandma died and we hardly ever go anymore :(

Edit: ohh yeah...btw HAVE FUN!!!

Kalgatha said:
how old are your kids? i used to go camping w/ my family all the time...we went to a state park in Missouri (Roaring River) it was fun...kinda of cheating on the fishing part...they have a hatchery and stock the river...you can see like 30 fish in each pool...lol and the pools arent' very big either...it was fun tho....then my grandma died and we hardly ever go anymore :(

Edit: ohh yeah...btw HAVE FUN!!!

10 is my oldest and 6 youngest.

Ahhh, the great outdoors. You got to love it. I just got back from a week of it myself. Do it all the time. Love it.
Noticed that you are in a canoe site. You got 1? If, not you want to borrow ours? hehe! pay for the gas and would be glad to take it to you.LOL.
looks like a great park. Got a big canoe trip planned for up your way next year unless something dredful happens. Going to do 10 days on the lewis and clark trail, been planning it for 2 years now. There will be about 20 of us total. anyway looking forward to it.
Have a great time and teach the kiddies the right way. Check into "Leave No Trace" excelent advice on how to do things the right way.
HAVE FUN and ENJOY the GREAT OUTDOORS.

Back
Top Bottom