london bombings?

Nik00117 said:
I don't think bush is pushing UK around making them do as he pleases. UK went into Iraq on their own accord with USA support (not justify todays attacks) just to make it clear to DB. Last report 37 killed. I'd expect more to happen. I bet Bin Laden has more planned just a guess. I know several poeple living near london who are deathly worried about loved ones.

This still has nothing to do with politics. This was a heinous crime. I think this had to do with Zarqawi. However we must keep a consistent war on terror as Bush, Blair and their respected allies have been doing. Lets try to keep this thread as non-political as possible.

To all of you...
This is very, very wrong and a terrible thing to have happen anywhere.
But it is not a reason to just go off half cocked and start bad mouthing anyone and everyone. Nor is it a reason to flame each other . Nor the reason to belittle and cuss and react unreasonably rude to each other.
These actions are what terrorists want and thrive for...the total discourse of your morals and values and disruption of your daily lives. By giving into these petty actions you allow them to control and manipulate you.
Stop this nonsense or I will lock this thread and you can just sit and watch this on the telly.

that is what I was trying to say...

lets not spread hatred or tension of any kind in this thread...

lets just discuss the events, and let it stand as a memorial to those that have died and those that have been injured.

I'm not flaming or bad mouthing anyone. I'm so upset at AMD ZEN for trying to make this political. It makes me sick in the stomach. Very sick.

Giancarlo said:
I'm not flaming or bad mouthing anyone. I'm so upset at AMD ZEN for trying to make this political. It makes me sick in the stomach. Very sick.
Sorry to disappoint you Gian...But it is political..very political...

But to whose fault it is or was or the reasons why is yet to be truely determined, and till they are ,the baseless accusations here need to stop from everyone. If you can't control yourself then quit reading the thread.This is not the time nor place for it. From Black Blade or from Giancarlo or from anyone else. You all need to back-up and control your emotions...

No. This is not a political game for people to pin blame on politicans. That's just dead wrong. This was Al Qaeda's doing. I think you people need to control yourself and stop attacking the people killed in this attack and using them as political bait. THat's inappropriate.

Gian,
This is the last warning, Knock it off. It is political..it is not your politics and no one is trying to make it so but you.
This is not up for debate. The discussion here is what is happening in england and about how our friends there are taking it and holding up. Now get it back on track or I will give you some more time off.
Is that understood ?

Giancarlo and Darkblade, cut your arguing out. As Root and lurkswithin have both stated no flame wars will be tolerated. Be warned...

Back
Top Bottom