The Delaware Supreme Court NAILS Intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
The Delware Supreme Court NAILS Intel!

On the 3rd of July, the Delware SUPREME Court granted AMD permission to subpoena ALL 30 companies for EVERY BIT of information they have on this vital AMD vs Intel case. This includes but is not limited to paperwork and emails, documents, faxes, phone conversations recorded and archived, and video conference calls. This means AMD will have the critical evidence it needs to pound the nails into Intel's coffin.

See the article here:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/VirtualPressRoom/0,,51_104_543~99821,00.html

GO US Deleware SUPREME DISTRICT COURT SYSTEM!! GO AMD!!! POUND INTEL INTO A MILLION BITS (or maybe I mean bytes.. LMAO!)

YAY...but in my mind...AMD allready had enough to completly and utterly destroy Intel...well...if it helps im gonna rejoice *jumps up and starts clapping, singing, and dancing like a maniac*

You know some guys from Intel are reading that and just saying, "Well, that sucks."

Don't think so, Setis. This is a well substantiated case that will go through the court systems. Don't get overzealous about this as it would cloud proper judgement.

Wow.. that article is old Seti. AMD I am sure is mad at that, but jeez... that is OLD. AMD is angry because Intel pays off and threatens other companies not to carry AMD chips or buy them at all. Now AMD has permission to get every crap of evidence from all 30 companies it wants to subpeona, even if those companies do NOT want to side with AMD. Intel is scrrewed.

Ok...

Point taken Gian and Darkblade. But I thought it was interesting tibbit. If I ran AMD I would be thinking of some way to get even. Then lo and behold the way presents itself on a silver platter...
I too still use Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom