london bombings?

For a nuclear attack to happen you need to maintain the device, have the technology and the proper triggers. Not only that you need to have it timed accurately. Only developed countries and Russia have this capability. I'm not going to be scared. Just keep your eyes open.

Slayer said:
Reports have just come in from ITV that a European Al Qaeda group has just claimed responsibility.

i cant find there website, but from the last news report i watched it said on ther WEBSITE they were claiming responcibility

(havnt read the rest of the thread)

jay8990 said:
thanks for that -- im 20miles north of gleneagles

got a train down to ma bro's this afternoon, the train station was crawling we cops, and we went past the courthouse - all the protestors arrested yesterday musta been up or something - because it was crawling with cops as well
Sorryman, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just saying that if something that that big was going to happen then it would have by now... there are no warning shots with terrorists, they are going for the headline attacks most damage, most carnage, most death...

god, stupid terrorists
I reckon it was the french, nah just joking

Disgusting really how some poeple can have the disrespect and disregard for human life. The worst bit is they want to open the underground again tomorrow...why???? If I was a commuter, I definately wouldn't go to work again tomorrow, least not by the tube. At least now it will be difficult for them to do something like this in the near future. There will BTP in trains etc. for ages now and sniffer dogs.

Why can't we just nuke the dirty bastards that did this? Most of Iraq seems to hate the western way of life (although, by all means not all).

I am surprised they didn't go for Gleneagles, Edinborough is crawlinig with people right now, the violent protesters deserve to die more than innocent commuters.

I have been watching the news 33 confirmed dead, althogh they are not sure how many on the bus..so it could be more. and 4 confirmed explosions. terrible

things are returning to normal? already?

I've heard jokes about a stiff upper lip and all but this is ridiculous...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659511.stm said:
What a contrast to this morning.

There are now many people out walking and catching their trains home. A couple of hours ago this road was completely cordoned off and you could have heard a pin drop.

I spoke to a nurse earlier from the University College hospital who said everyone has been pulling together and that there was a very calm atmosphere as staff got on with their work.

Trying to get to work this morning I found myself at a pub in Kings Cross where the landlady was giving out free cups of tea and people were buying drinks; doing anything they could.

Everyone was trying to help each other out.

I'm a Londoner born and bred but I've never seen anything like this - it was fantastic to see everyone pulling together.

up there somone was saying about the al queda makin only massive attacks, wouldnt that give them all the more reason to chagne and make small attacks? perhaps some people wont think its them?

This is horrible... this is ALL PRESIDENT BUSH'S FAULT!! He is such an idiot! God.. why can't he just get out of their countries and leave peacefully with them so they will stop attacking??? Gerhard Schroeder was smart for sending his troops into Afganhistan as PEACE MISSIONARIES mainly unarmed or small arms and light vehicles.

I think 6 or seven seperate bombings in the space of a half hour is a pretty serious attack...

[edit]
since Darkblade posted whilst I was writting this I didn't really get a chance to respond...

what Darkblade has just posted is commonly known as flame bait...

certainly I believe this has nothing to do with bush personally...

whether you share my opinions, or darkblades opinions, do not have a flame war here.

DarkBlade said:
This is horrible... this is ALL PRESIDENT BUSH'S FAULT!! He is such an idiot! God.. why can't he just get out of their countries and leave peacefully with them so they will stop attacking??? Gerhard Schroeder was smart for sending his troops into Afganhistan as PEACE MISSIONARIES mainly unarmed or small arms and light vehicles.

What a pile of crap. You try to make this political! Total flame bait and I agree with root. This is so incredibly inflammatory. Dude... I know someone who lives in London and takes the bus and train. He is there on a studying abroad program. So don't you ever try to make this political! EVER! This isn't Bush's fault. This is Al Qaeda's fault. They are the one who did it. How the hell is this Bush's fault?

I'm trying to control my anger. I'll punch something right now.

What does Afghanistan have to do with this? Or Iraq?

I don't think bush is pushing UK around making them do as he pleases. UK went into Iraq on their own accord with USA support (not justify todays attacks) just to make it clear to DB. Last report 37 killed. I'd expect more to happen. I bet Bin Laden has more planned just a guess. I know several poeple living near london who are deathly worried about loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom