london bombings?

omg! this is terrible. I just woke up and this is horrible news to read so early in the morning.
Well, I'm watching CNN and this is just awful :(
No power surges, that's what they're saying.

OMG! This is actually well harsh, lots of peers in my class have parents work at kings cross station. The parents went home and the child text them in lessons. I think this is a serious matter i am near london in tadley and if overnight which they reckon a necleur bomb is let off we will die in tadley i am like so worried? Is it possible for them to do a necleur bomb? I am only 12.

No this isnt the IRA, as many bombings as they have done they have always given warnings. This came with no warnings at all. and anyway they have been in a ceasefire for years

Doesnt seem like al quada (spelling?) though, because as has been said they try for max casualites, last i heard this was 33confirmed dead, in reality - not a lot.

it must be a group with some power anyway, to orgranize 6(?) simultaneous bombings in the Uk's capital, with no warnings or suspicion.

Steven, have no fear...
a nuclear strike will not be happening...

and if it were it would have happened this morning in gleneagles.

weirdly enough we are having loads of conversations in the office about people who have got in contact to say they are just missing things...

one guy left liverpool street on the stanstead express some ten minutes before it was bombed...

another was just about to go into the station just as people started running out...

freaking >edited content<( watch your language, mod or not)

close shave stories are really weird...

root said:
Steven, have no fear...
a nuclear strike will not be happening...

and if it were it would have happened this morning in gleneagles.

thanks for that -- im 20miles north of gleneagles

got a train down to ma bro's this afternoon, the train station was crawling we cops, and we went past the courthouse - all the protestors arrested yesterday musta been up or something - because it was crawling with cops as well

Hey guys i am not sure but do you think that anymore will take place, they may be planning to make a even bigger mess of london but i dont know, please someone put my mind at rest.

I think it's Al Quadia because these attacks gave been planned out carefully. They made sure the bombs would go off while the train would be parralel to an oncoming train.
Also, what I find wierd is that the timeline of the bombings is 26 minutes! that means the last bomb went off 26 minutes after the first. There have been reports that the train captains/drivers were not warned or were not ordered to stop the train after the first explosion.

**Just a thought from ME**

The news is horrible, i live in the Uk. There is some terribly nasty people in this world, they presume terrorist.

wiktorek01 said:
I think it's Al Quadia because these attacks gave been planned out carefully. They made sure the bombs would go off while the train would be parralel to an oncoming train.
Also, what I find wierd is that the timeline of the bombings is 26 minutes! that means the last bomb went off 26 minutes after the first. There have been reports that the train captains/drivers were not warned or were not ordered to stop the train after the first explosion.

**Just a thought from ME**

Not all people think like this unfortunatly, They probably didnt know in time to stop the next train, well we cant say what if because they have alredy happened.

That's true steven.
Well the U.S transit has raised the security leval to Orange/High. And they have bomb dogs all over the place. The funny thing is, the guy who addressed this security alert told the U.S residents to keep using the transit and to ignore all the swat and bomb teams looking for bombs. I would be sooooooooo scared, i wouldn't take the transit.

Back
Top Bottom