an observation

Mods can only ban for bad things, even then a post has to be made in the staff lounge and staff members can appeal against the ban of the member or it can go to a vote. Thats the system here at CF.

David Lindon said:
Mods can only ban for bad things, even then a post has to be made in the staff lounge and staff members can appeal against the ban of the member or it can go to a vote. Thats the system here at CF.

There you go for all you setishosck haters, it a group decision not just his,lol.

setishock isn't bad. He's actually doing his job...no one can prevent him from doing it..

edit: hmm, I will have to know how to type better, I just called setishock, setushock :rolleyes:

i agree and i like setishock despite the previous comment...this is not just to play the roll of favorite :p

Heres my observation.....

I used to build, admin and mods bb's before.. sometimes 3-4 at a time..
when I 1st came where there were member running with heads cut of.. With David implementing more mods, there have been more bans. Now people are crying and saying "ban happy mods" Well things will always get worse before they get better.

As for mods knowing more about computers than others.... Not true. While I may not be able to help in little areas like why this wont work or whats the best hardware.. I can tear apart an OS and make something work for a user. I more like Customizing the OS for people making it do things for ease of use.

One thing I will say I do see here quite a bit is a lot of crying and whining about stupid stuff. "he did this,, Mom he's on my side of the room, quit looking at me.." bahh.. For those who are crying,, You all know who you are so I wont point out anyone. Deal with it..

If you dont like how the forum runs, bring it up with a mod.. If you dont get anywhere, Ask the Admin.. But do this only once and dont argue about it. If you dont get anywhere then, drop it... dont come crying to the forums stomping your feet.

Just my pennies thought.

Back
Top Bottom