ADD/REMOVE question.

jim1

BSOD
I asked my freinds about a problem i have and recently posted it on here
i have a problem with my ADD/REMOVE as all the programs i have installed on my comp are listed on there but it dosent say remove.
my freind said i should boot up in safe mode and it would be ok again but it wasent any diferent.

1.was he right or not to tell me this?

and those of you who has not read my other posts i have done spyware/adwere and antivirus scans to see if this was the problem but they found nothing.
i also noticed there some things in the ADD/REMOVE ive never installed and i cant uninstall them.

Thanks for replies.

moveonboot: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/moveonboot.html

If this can't remove the programs then the only way to get rid of them is to reformat.
Now have you googled the programs to see what they were. Maybe you don't recognize them but they are part of an installed program you wish to keep. You should always use google to find out about what ever. Google is your friend.

I have responded with 2 ways to remove the programs but you have not replied. please tell us if they didn't work or you chose not to use them.
Lurks- he has not responded to my previous fixes which are the only ones I know that works.

hi all
i did try and reply and it said it had been posted but when i had a look it hadnt been for some reason my posts are not been added to my last thread
thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom