an observation

Re: Dammit!

Well, as far as I know, this forum was the most fastest and most explainable forum that I had in my journey...but does being a mod means that he or she knows better in comps than a regular user?

uhhh....no...i guess not...it just means...hell...that they have special powers and everyone else fears and respects them more than others

...oh...my mod tools only allows me to lock and unlock the threads...that's it! I know with which one I'm staying. It will be...CF! Man, at least I can put my knowledge to challenge and I love this place...don't need to be a mod or being moderated...cuz I know too much...hard day...well, ya convinced me...Just don't let setishock see this; he'll kill me!

lhuser said:
Well, as far as I know, this forum was the most fastest and most explainable forum that I had in my journey...but does being a mod means that he or she knows better in comps than a regular user?
No, it means nothig of the sort, we are still learning just as much as the next...

FYI, mods ban user for many reasons, this happens as and when they see fit... If you see one or two of the mods as a little heavy handed then thats fair enough...

a little common sense would have prooved that it's not a good idea to start asking for peoples credit details on a public forum, and definitly not a good idea to start with one of the people with the power to ban you...

Hmm, thanks

Soo...you won't ban me because I know too much aren't ya? As for rules, I stay preety on them...violation free account

i've had only probglems with one mod but most of the others i've liked, especially Mr.Mixx and Root :D glad to you're staying lhuser

no, nobody is banned for knowing too much...

people are banned for spamming, swearing and other unexpectable behavior...

despite what some people may think, knowledge is a respected commodity around here.

Back
Top Bottom