I'm ticked part. 2

Starr

Daemon Poster
Some of you may remember the "I'm Ticked" thread I posted a while back when the shipping of my computer was delayed a 3rd time. Well, it was scheduled to ship on the 30th. Ok so it was Wednesday the 29 and I was working at my Dad's office making some quick cash. My dad asked if I checked the status of the order that day. I said no so we checked it. It still had the estimated shipping time as the 30 but there was no assembly date and they need to test for 72 hours. I explained that to my dad so he picked up the phone and called the company to see how the computer was doing. He asked one of the guys when it was going to ship. The guy said that it would probaly ship tommorrow (30). And my dad jumped on that. He said, "Probaly?" The guy replied, "I'm pretty sure. "My dad then replied keeping his cool, pretty sure? It was supposed to ship last week." The friendly guy said something along the lines that they are sorry about it and that my computer would ship by the 1st (July) and that they would upgrade my shipping from ups ground to ups 3-day select. It is now Wednesday and I type this message to you on my new computer. It arrived one day ahead of the expected day. Talk about Customer Service!

very good. How does the beast run? Better then u expected? Lets see some Cyberpowerinc 3dmark05 scores, i wanna see if their tweaking is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom