Gallery: Motherboards

I wish I had an insane amount of money. How much is that total now? Probably close to $4000-5,000? If you can get it done, you are god here. Where's AllanPotter? Did you try PMing him to get his attention?

Uh-oh, are we seeing some light towards Intel? j/k..what stand out to me is the onboard dual SATAII (3Gb/s). WIth a hard drive equipped to handle that, it will be fast right?

The DDR2 1000 and the built in 7.1 dolby digital sound is a nice touch.

Alienware is coming out with a dual proc A64 computer, and each is a AX2, that would kill anything, overclock it and bam, killer pc. Two dual cores, and it will be sli. Two
7800GTXs. That would kill all, only problem, the pricetag, $10,000. ouch, that hurts the pockets deep.

BigLu said:
Alienware is coming out with a dual proc A64 computer, and each is a AX2, that would kill anything, overclock it and bam, killer pc. Two dual cores, and it will be sli. Two
7800GTXs. That would kill all, only problem, the pricetag, $10,000. ouch, that hurts the pockets deep.

Sure you didn't misread that. According to the Toledos core design, it cannot run two at the same time. Sure you were not seeing a dual core setup with dual 7800GTXs??? I dont see how Alienware can make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom