sandwiches

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
I do know that there is already a thread about a BK breakfast sandwich, and I want everyone to know that I did not get the idea for this soon to be famous thread from that one! I just happened to think of it before reading that thread. But anyway, this will be a thread dedicated to a larger variety of sandwiches, in which all members are encouraged to express their sandwich preferences.
:p
would anybody like to tell us what kind of sandwich you like?

Marbled rye and pumpernickel, braunschweiger spread, mayonaise, saged mustard, peppered beef, le Gurerye swiss import cheese, lettuce, bermuda onion (2 slices), 3 sprigs of scallions minced, schinken (3 slices), and a tiny amount of three peppercorn crumbled feta.

Oh zen, do shut up.

<<< YO Yukon, what up blood? Nothing but love for ya baby.
You are so busted...

mmmm subways sweet onion chicken teriyaki (is dat spellesd rite??) on a honey oat bun with teriyaki chicken lettuce tomatoes cheese green peppers and sweet onion sauce... so friggin hungry 4 one!!

I like something simple... take for example Quiznos one of my favorite places to eat at... I like the beef dip submarine sandwich. It is served on a 10" roll, with thinly sliced beef and cheese (cheddar preferably).. but I also get mushrooms on it. I also get a small cup of au ju where I dip the sub into it. It is perhaps the best I have ever had and typically what I order.

Back
Top Bottom