Sinking Cereal?

Ok.... interesting question... I guess this is the social forum... but what kind of question is that? and why do you want to know? I eat puffins and they don't sink. ah well. I guess there's no such thing as a stupid question.

I dont know, ive always wondered why every kinda cereal floats, its kinda a waste cause you fill the bowl thinking you get it all but then you fill it with milk and it goes all over the place and it stays dry

Let it be and it will eventually sink, as the tiny air pockets cooked into the cerial as it was baked slowly fill with milk.
Of course, it may not taste as well then. LOL

lurkswithin said:
Let it be and it will eventually sink, as the tiny air pockets cooked into the cerial as it was baked slowly fill with milk.
Of course, it may not taste as well then. LOL

lol, yea, i hate soggy cereal, tastes like milk...or whatever you put on your cereal. hopefully milk tho

mnikraysktiyttm said:
lol, yea, i hate soggy cereal, tastes like milk...or whatever you put on your cereal. hopefully milk tho
I actually like most of my cereal dry, right out of the box!

i eat it that way sometimees as a snack, but usually for breakfast i have milk on it, a couple times i acidently put juice on it lol, it was nasty

you can microwave it so it sinks quicker. some poeple say it gets soggy but i like mine that way sometimes. dont like hard or crunchy cereal cuz it makes me mad to eat it for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom