Jacques Chirac

David Lindon

Golden Master
What an idiot.

"What the british done for the EU apart from Mad Cow disease"

"You can't trust a nation with food as bad as Britain"

_41269051_chirac_203152.jpg

said by a man who has lost so much support ni his country that a neo nazi fascist actualy got into power...
and he had to defy democracy and recall an election...

comming from a man so misseducated he didn't realise that BSE was imported in food matter from another EU country...

yeah, all the french are generally annoying *hopes that no-one on the forum is french* Chiraq is no exception...that is coming from the guy who backed the UN legislation thingy...and then the people voted it out....he has no control and respect.
He is laughing at the Uk because of the riots in edinborough....but Blair loves them...he wants to end democracy and abolish capitalism....like the protesters

I'll eat roast beef and vegies and some of those yorkshire puddings, with plenty of gravy anyday. French food has to be the most over rated crud going. :D

Escargot is good. Only with garlic and melted butter though...because, that's what gives it flavor. It's just like eating, clams or oysters, so I dunno why it's that disgusting. Duck liver tastes kinda weird though...

Wombat said:
I'll eat roast beef and vegies and some of those yorkshire puddings, with plenty of gravy anyday. French food has to be the most over rated crud going. :D
:) my sentiments exactly

Back
Top Bottom