microsoft complaints

bigbondfan

In Runtime
who thinks there should be a complaints section on microsoft's website? i bet that would be popular. :D

Considering all the holes, most likely. But I doubt they're gonna put it up. I.E. totally needs a major overhaul. Firefox is just too good. Opera too, but you have to pay for that browser...

actually they have a complaints department. The problem is that as most Don't purchase their software from them but from third parties...You don't have access to the complaint department.
You purchased it either as OEM(system builder) or OEM(preinstalled system builder)...as such you have no complaint to Microsoft but from the third party that supplied the software to you. Go to them to complain..
While I don't speak for them it is known that Microsoft's stand on this is simply....you didn't pay us for the right to complain to us..you payed a third party for the right to complain to them...so complain to them, not microsoft.
Buy a full retail version of their windows and you will have purchased the right to complain to them.

>for clarity< This does not reflect that anyone has illegally purchased software...only that they didn't purchase a "Retail" version.

jac006 said:
I.E. totally needs a major overhaul. Firefox is just too good.

Infomation has been leaked on the new I.E. Its going to include tabbed browsing which is what makes firefox do good. Since 90% of internet users use I.E, mozilla firefox will only be used by its faithful users.

So spread it while you can. Becasue IE will dominate everything once the new one is out

Oooooo!!! What's with everyone and web browsers?! Be glad that you even have something to access the internet with! :rolleyes:

I don't really care about the tabs anyway, I mean really, is it that hard to open a new instance of the browser? I rarely even remember that there is tabbed browsing. that is not the main reason that makes firefox better.

And for Opera, I hate that browser. It's nothing but crap in my opinion. so is netscape.

It is useful You can have 2 windows open with 20 websites. Esp with on line games. I play Merchant Empires and many times I have to have mutliply windows open during battle to keep track of everything. If IE becomes more stable, and secure then i'd go back to them. But firefox owns. The speed is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom