Sorry i am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, lol. I know, I should've have argued... but it was just down right mean, you know? It's all over now anyways... at least from now on i'll just report them...

chick said:
why are you so offensive.. ban this god for god sake..
You join, & without knowing the guy, or why he's leaving, make a thoroughly stupid remark like that, think you're back in the playground, huh?, on this site, we all try to be adult, grow up!, how old are you? 16?, 17?, 18?, young, but old enough to start acting responsibly, your fault entirely that your account was disabled, do us all a favour, & leave quietly, of your own accord.

technoman said:
My time at CF is over :'( i have to leave now...

This is an excellent forum and i am sure it will stay an excellent sourse of information and help users need but i have out stayed my welcome and i am starting to annoy everyone!

Thanks to David and all the Gurus and Moderators, everyone that has helped me as well thanks guys!

Good bye and good luck with what ever you do in life.

TO MODS

Please don't lock and or delete this post its my last request as i have been on CF so long .. thanks guys

---
i am going to read some more posts and go :(
I'm adding to all the pleas, DON'T GO!! you have a lot of friends here, we got on alright, didn't we?, don't let this little jerk drive you away, you are an important part ot the CF community, please consider, it's obvious David would like you to stay on, but in his position, he can't say so directly.
Come on mate!

Maurice
shocked2.gif

fuLgys back said:
Lol, dvaid more and mnore leaving!

Oh get lost already - you're not wanted here, get a hint and go away..

Jac - what he's reffering to is that so many people are leaving CF. Doesn't really suprise me either.

Oh, i see it. He's spelling is so bad. You know... it's people like him that cause other's to leave.

Yes, I'm in full agreement with the guys, speaking now as a member, not a mod, go now, you won't be missed, your sort are NOT needed on CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom