Sorry i am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
d@vid said:
um jack you will be banned soon.
Here she goes again... a david imposter... I'm not trying to be mean or be offenseive, but can we ip ban here?

d@vid said:
you will get banned in 10 minutes.

oh, bring it on. You can't do anything... i'm soo scared... *sigh* what makes people do this? The world may never know.

technoman gunna miss reading your posts and you awesome help around here, so it doesnt go un noticed arounds here so you are going to be missed, your very wise/clever like some other members around cf, a big loss if you do go, but whatever your choice all the best and good luck :D ...

jac006, Kalgatha i agree totally with you both...
Also 'chick' not a good start at all at cf.... Repuation!

im going to shut up now, coz unlike some i no when to....not saying it to you chick either :rolleyes:
Your REAALLY gettting on my nerves...
I can see yet another bloody post/thread being locked and totally wrecked...jeez :mad:

sorry mods...
edit: im really slow at posting at times ekk

i wonder if this is one person that allready had an account and didn't like techno man and wants him to leave but doesn't want to let everyone know that he does??? well...don't listen to him techno man...1 outta 100,000,000...just leave him alone...mebbe he'll be banned? he has been very rude...why does he keep saying you will be banned??

Re: chick...

setishock said:
Chick has an idenity crisis. HE has been sent out the door again...
Please continue.

thank you setishock...i hope that you really stay techno man...i mean come on...look what happened to the person that celebrated about you leaveing...:D

Re: chick...

Kalgatha said:
thank you setishock...i hope that you really stay techno man...i mean come on...look what happened to the person that celebrated about you leaveing...:D
They have received an IP ban ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom