Sorry i am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I so offensive... Ok. First off, let the mods decide who to ban. Secondly... the post about technoman leaving and you celebrating... was really unaccecptable... *sigh*

.Let xn and yn be two sequences with the following properties:
x_(n+1)=xn^2+yn^2 and y_(n+1)=2*xn*yn for any n>=1 and x1 and y1>0. Prove that the series zn=xn/yn converges.

he never said anything about being smart...although he prolly is...but this is more about respect and social matters which by the way the last part of your little post proves you know nothing of...im not as new as you but i knew when i first joined that doing sumthing like that was wrong...i think you should appologize...don't matter how smart you are you what you can copy from the internet or whatever you got that from you still don't have the right to celebrate about him leaving...and im pretty sure the mods will take side of jac006 and me...but idk...

Edit: you ppl and your advanced math...im only goin into 10th grade :p

dude..i know i don't have the best computer...but it works for me...i built this thing and it was my first...im not the richest of ppl living in the south...but im not ashamed of it...you should fear the mods by the way...i do...respectfull fear of course

Thank you for that... not you chick, but for that change... *sigh*... some people... live and let learn I guess.

Kalgatha said:
dude..i know i don't have the best computer...but it works for me...i built this thing and it was my first...im not the richest of ppl living in the south...but im not ashamed of it...you should fear the mods by the way...i do...respectfull fear of course

Dude, that's an awesome comp! I've had worse! In fact... I just got this comp a month ago. trust, who cares what other people say. It's all about you and what you think and what you do. and boy, did she throw this thread off topic... sorry techoman!

chick...

Chick has an idenity crisis. HE has been sent out the door again...
Please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom