Why is the Workstation Gallery locked?

NOFX

Fully Optimized
I like that thread, and I dont see why it has been locked. Please unlock so I can gawk at more people workstations.

Rule 1) Do not question the moderators as they are powerful easy to anger.
Rule 2) Do not question me as it is my opinions that are questionable.

Tulsileaf said:
Rule 1) Do not question the moderators as they are powerful easy to anger.
Rule 2) Do not question me as it is my opinions that are questionable.

whoa whoa... slow down there. What are you saying? Are you a mod? I think not! Let the mods speak for themselves! I don't think the mods are easliy angered at all! And what do you mean, "Do not question me as it is my opinions that are questionable."? Whatever... man, what a waste of a post... but yeah. I liked that thread... I do wish they could open it back up... but I'm sure there are reasons...

nah, he's right though... don't question the mods!!!

mwa ha ha all powerfull etc...

anyhooow...
the workstation gallery thread was locked, because most of the links are broken and it turned into a bit of a scuffle/fight in there...

if I have time, (and the approval of the other mods/admin).

I'll gladly split off all the dead links and silly posts so that we can have another gallery thread thats actually worth looking at.

no, because then we'll loose the existing posts by members that have since departed...

root said:
nah, he's right though... don't question the mods!!!

mwa ha ha all powerfull etc...

anyhooow...
the workstation gallery thread was locked, because most of the links are broken and it turned into a bit of a scuffle/fight in there...

if I have time, (and the approval of the other mods/admin).

I'll gladly split off all the dead links and silly posts so that we can have another gallery thread thats actually worth looking at.

There was a MAJOR blowout over the gallery threads not too long ago. It was resolved that David wanted them left alone. Any plans to do anything to any of the gallery threads has to be submitted to David and approve by him first.

So all I have to do is pm david, ask him if I can make a new gallery workstation thread (and IF he approves of it) I can make one? Is that it? Or am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom