Ouuuucccchhhh!!!!

~mr mixx~ said:
think alot of people got roughty on the forth, but good to see that you did'nt blown off anything else. i do know that many many people got their hands scorched from lighting blackcats and pop bottle rockets

yeah...i got scorched hands too :D lol...my love for things that go boom is a very deep love...no matter how many times i get hurt...im allways there trying again :D lol

Mr.monger said:
the firecracker could have killed him considering you can get to your brain from your nose.
Yeah, my Ecology teacher was a special forces dude in vietnam and he has carzy storys, The army Secial forces teaches you to imagine the face 5 inches back so you have alot of force when you hit the nose, then you carry through and push the nose into the brain. HE also takes 20 pills a day b/c he was exposed to agent orange. He is a cool dude, super smart. And friggin strong. He has a bunch of crazy storys. Man I loved that class. :(

so thats what americans choose to do with their independance...

I can see it was well worth fighting for...

(don't flame, it was only a joke)

yep.

I realise that not every american has chosen to spend independance day like that...

just a minority of t**ts

mr.monger said:
do u have pics kalgatha?? i wanna see. have u found the part of ur ear u r missing yet??

no...very srry...but i my digital camera broke :( i would post em if i had one tho...but maybe i can find one on the internet somewere that gives a good example of what is missing...not much...you know the spiral goin on your ear...then theres the pointy part? well...the tip of that is missing...but i think it should get better within a week or 2 :D srry about no pics tho...i really need to get another camera

Back
Top Bottom