Sorry i am leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to see you go.. but why does everyone seem to be leaving..?
There is no reason to not feel welcome.. Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules and be pleasant, as you have been.

Another contribution lost if you leave, so just consider it.

Well, I'm sorry that you didn't feel welcome...You may not be the only one to leave...

Bahawolf said:
I'm sorry to see you go.. but why does everyone seem to be leaving..?
There is no reason to not feel welcome.. Everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules and be pleasant, as you have been.

Another contribution lost if you leave, so just consider it.

Not targeted at you but you brought it up...it's because there's so much chit chat. I'm new to these forums but not new to posting on forums and that is the reason why the good people eventually leave. People seem to have a problem w/ "dead air" or whatever you want to call it on fourms...really it's ok to have no one post for a minute or two. Sometimes people are just reading and if all of their questions are answered why keep posting?
Phewww!! I feel better now. Don't take it personally I've had that building up from another forum I had to take a break from.

well, good bye! I will miss you. You haven't annoyed me, at all. The door will always be open, as lhuser said, so come back anytime you want to!

aaww thanks alot guys i didn't know i had that must support *crys* you are all excellent members and i would like to thank all you guys for your replys it really mean a lot to me so thanks :)

i really hope i can come back in a while i have been on this forum non stop form Dec 04 so i will take a break and well see you soon i hope. i will return one day i hope :)

See you soon...

What? ok... you've just joined cf... like TODAY! What have you got to say in this? NO offense... but that wasn't very nice. Technoman has been a very helpful and additive member to cf and to just jump in and say that you're glad that he's leaving... when you don't even know him? When you've just joined today? I'm sorry... (mods, please don't take this in a bad way) but that was mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom