Breaking News!!!!

Intel invest too much in marketing their products while AMD does not. That's probably why Intel CPUs cost so much as compared to AMD's processors.

No, Intel can charge so much for their bullshit because they are a monopoly and you are paying for their monopoly to continue to thrive. I suppose in some aspect you are paying for the name, but their name means something negative to most people on this forum, so why pay for bad name? LMAO!

Oh, and Gian, IBM is awesome. Their supercomputers are UNRIVALLED. Do not deny their greatness, the Cell processor could beat 5 of AllanPotter and my PCs combined by iteself at its fully functional and well cooled clock limit of 4.8GHz.

DarkBlade said:
Oh, and Gian, IBM is awesome. Their supercomputers are UNRIVALLED. Do not deny their greatness, the Cell processor could beat 5 of AllanPotter and my PCs combined by iteself at its fully functional and well cooled clock limit of 4.8GHz.

No offense but ask yourself why Apple is leaving IBM. IBM is too slow, too inefficient and far too large. But Apple kicked itself in the butt by going to Intel, as Intel is the same. It does not have the efficiency it once had. I'm not talking about supercomputers. I'm talking about the consumer based market. IBM doesn't have its crap together when it comes to computers.

Greatness? What greatness? Not being able to satisfy the consumer market is not greatness.

Yeah, the Cell is a powerful mofo. But, not as powerful as the Xbox 360 :D Haha, just kidding! Or not...maybe. Yes, no, maybe so! :D:D:D

alvino said:
Yeah, the Cell is a powerful mofo. But, not as powerful as the Xbox 360 :D Haha, just kidding! Or not...maybe. Yes, no, maybe so! :D:D:D

The Xbox 360 this, the Xbox 360 that.. can we get back to the facts please?

Why don't you lighten up?! Sheesh...I was only kidding around, Mr. No-Sense-Of-Humor. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom