Breaking News!!!!

Yeah, Intel did contribute a lot to the computing world. They just take too long to get a chip out. They're always concentrating on too many things, which then makes things go slower.

alvino said:
Yeah, Intel did contribute a lot to the computing world. They just take too long to get a chip out. They're always concentrating on too many things, which then makes things go slower.

Thats why I love how Steve Jobs complained that IBM was taking to long and not meeting deadlines. They are just going to get more of the same with Intel.....

Starr said:
Thats why I love how Steve Jobs complained that IBM was taking to long and not meeting deadlines. They are just going to get more of the same with Intel.....

Yeah, I think there was this article about Steve Jobs dissing the Cell Processor (It's co-developed by IBM and Toshiba). Apple should go with AMD :D

Apple should just die already.... worthless company... they are dumb...

Now, Dell should go with AMD, then my respect level for them might go up a little bit.. LMAO!

Forgot to mention.. Microsoft is joining AMD on the prosecution because Intel is dumb and threatened Microsoft to make their own OS if Mircosoft didn't make Longhorn strictly x86 based... Intel is really naive to threaten a company that the US government can't even beat... now they are in for an ass kicking.. OUCH... this is gonna hurt.

Apparently, Apple's going with Intel and hopefully run Windows and related apps soon. Those two losers. Windows machines will not run Mac OS.

They will lose as Intel is not the "the CPU" anymore because they have been domintated and out performned by AMD. IBM has a better long term strategy around multicore chips and AMD has a better approach to 64-bit computing. Lets see who comes out on top now.

Obviously, IBM and AMD need to join forces and smash Intel into a million little Pentium pieces! MUHAHAH! That would be a powerful duo, IBM and AMD... The Cell processor in x86 form factor with AMDs hypertransport and logics processor controlling a 9 core Athlon! :D

IBM isn't great. It is like Intel and Apple in its arrogance and inefficency. It isn't a great company..

Nik00117 said:
Heh. Finally most poeple will be using AMDs

Not me dude. I think in order for AMD to get any market share they have to drag someone in to court. It's all big business and high finance.

AMD is not as well known as Intel mainly due to intels bulling tactics. AMD is just playing the game intel makes them play. I want to see intel go down.

Back
Top Bottom