Pirahna!

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Heyyy!!!
I'm probably getting a Pirahna but I need some info about it. Like how big my tank should be (for 1), how frequently to feed it? and I heard i need a special filter. I searched for this on google but didn't get much help. Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated :p

Well, search google for any other information.. Your getting it and never searched it first. That's not a good idea.

only one species i think eats flesh like the ones you always hear about so you should probably not get that species or pirahna. unless you wanna be missing a finger. sounds like a fun pet

This pirahna i'm getting does eat meat, I'm actualy getting it from one of my dad's co-workers, he has about 4 and said his tank is too small. He lives in Ottawa so i'm probably going to get it in September. I talked to him about it a little and he said he feeds it gold fish, and if you stick ur fingure in it won't bite you (but i'm not taking that chance) lol

A piranha, well all you need to do for food is cut your arm and dunk it in the tank your pirahna will love it. Or to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, use the swimming pool as the tank and throw your annoying brother and/or sister in for food.

i have a red bellied, which is the most common and prolly the kind you will get, feed it whenever you get the chance, there always hungry, pet stores will mark tanks feeder fish, get those

Back
Top Bottom