Host or Resell 5,000 Fully Featured Websites for $50/month

There are many people with dozenz, hundreds, and yes, thousands of sites as well. If that's not the case for you Hostland may not be for you. I do not think is fair however for you to judge a service before knowing all the facts. The truth is that we absolutely host 5000 websites for $50/month and many of our customers are using it.

In addition, you probably haven't heard of many hosting companies that hosts sites for a single account across multiple servers, offers 20GIG traffic per site, 500 MB space per site, ability to configure your own PHP.INI configuration file, and almost any possible hosting feature available as well.

http://www.hostland.com/ds.html

Looks intresting, but is it a server for 30 day free trial or just the panel?

I just signed up for the trial, Looks nice, Where did you get the panel from ?, It looks very nice, after the 30days anyone want me to post the review?

Correction, Do you own the servers or do ibizpanel own them ? So if you did dedicated servers the ibizpanel can activate it within payment?

Hmmm, so you pay $50 for space and more for webmail and mysql, The control panel isnt bad, Basic but good, but it seems that you cant choose how much space you want to give your customers or you cant even create shard hosting plans only without reseller options, and $50 for mysql and $50 for webmail i doubt you'll be able to make a profit from it, But i do like the option which autosignup and billing great feature to have,

juliansmith i hope that your company will do well within the hosting industry and keep up the good work, I hope the cp will offer more in the future

I rate this company 7/10!

The Control Panel allows you to manage your sites across many servers. It's not possible to put 5000 websites on a single server without overloading it. Our approach is to use many servers and distribute the hosting on all of them while allowing the customer to still manage everything from a single panel.

$50/month gives you 5000 websites and email. If you want to resell webmail there is a charge of $50/mont as well. If you want need mysql enabled it will also cost another $50/month. With mysql enabled you may host as many databases as you need.

When you resell a website it automaticaly assigns 500 mb of webspace for each account. You may purchase an additional 500mb if you'd like. However, 500 mb is standard.

The Control Panel does much more than most LInux control panels out there. You say is basic. If you really look closer you will find that it offers a lot of flexibility and customization options that are hard to find anywhere.

Thank you.

Julian Smith

Back
Top Bottom