Ouuuucccchhhh!!!!

BigLu said:
We were having a party, some friends slept over. So a few of my buddies woke up the dude that fell asleep first by putting a firecracker up his nose! That has got to be one of the craziest and funny things i have ever seen. He woke up for a second, and his nose started gushing blood like a faucet, then he passed out, we have it on video.

god damn dude your friends are assholes! if anyone did that to me if blow up their freakin house (i like explosives lol)

[QUOTE=Kalgatha]hey guys...guess what i did...i blew off a small chunk of my right ear!!! lighting 3 grosses of bottle rockets does that to a guy :D it just hurt for a little while...im fine now...back to the firework stand tommorow!! lol hope all of you other americans had an awesome 4th also[/QUOTE]

i think alot of people got roughty on the forth, but good to see that you did'nt blown off anything else. i do know that many many people got their hands scorched from lighting blackcats and pop bottle rockets.

BigLu said:
We were having a party, some friends slept over. So a few of my buddies woke up the dude that fell asleep first by putting a firecracker up his nose! That has got to be one of the craziest and funny things i have ever seen. He woke up for a second, and his nose started gushing blood like a faucet, then he passed out, we have it on video.
Wow, did you post it on the internet b/c i say something like it

BigLu said:

if they did that to me, I'd think I'd probably go to the police and have them arrested. Friends no longer. Some friends.. could of caused severe injury.

Back
Top Bottom