I can't see the date and time of a post

julia1

Solid State Member
When I am in a thread, I can't see the line that shows the post title and the date and time it is posted. The line is black. I have to manually highlight it to see the date and time. Is there something I can do to change that color?

Edit: I also forgot to ask, why are some posts in a very light gray color?

Because the threads alternate color. Unfortunately, the time is the same color as other things so while editing the time it messes other things up

I have the same problem as well david, i think that it needs changing. B.T.W You have a PM in your inbox.

I have the same problem at home, but the colours on my monitor are set different at work, so I can see post times/dates there...

am i the only one who can see right?

please post a screenie of what you see

that wont work!

since your colour values are set (on your monitor) s that you can see the contrast...

if I post a picture the colours will be the same...

just played with my color values.. and my monitor is too old/knackered to give bright enough screen colour to show contrast...

I wish I hadn't played with the colours, things look odd now!

can we assume that I'm visually impaired and improove the accessibility to this forum to us disadvantaged folks?!

David Lindon said:
Because the threads alternate color. Unfortunately, the time is the same color as other things so while editing the time it messes other things up

I should have said that some are in VERY, VERY light gray text. I understand that the posts alternate color. :)

Edit: In fact, this post has lighter text than any of the others in this thread. That's what I'm confused about.

Back
Top Bottom