Nationstates

Necro, don't insult how i run my country... I got your little message lol. Believe me my economy will power ahead fast.

lol, ok ok but

Giancarlo Nation said:
Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

alas, you all are better of the me i am in anarchy.

The_Necromancer said:
lol, ok ok but

alas, you all are better of the mi am in anarchy.

That's the way I operate. I'll grant some minor civil freedoms later, but most freedoms go to business so I can get my nation on its feet and strong.

yes, I was quoting your state gian...

I was sure I had written awesome underneath the quote...

sounds like too much effort and not realistic enough to me... if you really want to havefun rulling, just re-install sid meirs civilisaion...

root said:
yes, I was quoting your state gian...

I was sure I had written awesome underneath the quote...

sounds like too much effort and not realistic enough to me... if you really want to havefun rulling, just re-install sid meirs civilisaion...

Eh this is fun after you get more and more issues... it is pretty realistic. It just gives you a bit to start off with, and it takes a while. It isn't that much effort.. you can get like one issue a week or something like that if you want.

it wasn't so much the frequency of the news letters, so much that it happened over a long period...

I mean civilization games can be completed in a day or two...

same with sim city, pirates of the carribean and all the other games nio the same vein...

I'm not feeling like I have the time to commit to a long term game, aside from anything else I'm thinking of quitting jobs and moving house and everyhing...
just waiting to hear back from an interview...

Well I like this where I can have it running on the side.. Simcity is also something that takes a long time... it doesn't take a day or two if you carefully plan your city.

i'm a rather busy person but I still manage to squeeze in time for this forum and this nation states thing.

root said:
it wasn't so much the frequency of the news letters, so much that it happened over a long period...

I mean civilization games can be completed in a day or two...

same with sim city, pirates of the carribean and all the other games nio the same vein...

I'm not feeling like I have the time to commit to a long term game, aside from anything else I'm thinking of quitting jobs and moving house and everyhing...
just waiting to hear back from an interview...

Ehh, its funn once you get a sweet large nation like me, and Cive takes like a week, i usually spend 30hours a game, I totaled it and Civ 3 has a combined 900hours os playing time. I think i shall shoot myself. No waiut, Invade the damn germans, yes yes gooood, that will teach them from crossing my boarders. Muahahahahhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom