Flag Burning?

The_Necromancer said:
YOu mean you got ones that did not come with connecting wires, or are you saying that you got a wireless set?

Yep. I also got Monster Sound Cables hooked in. That's because I got one the newest Z-5500s. I have them hooked up with monster sound cables hooked up to every satellite.

yeah, know what you were talking about, i just did not want to say he was using :*( , standard cables on those speakers of glory. Are there any cables as good but not 100ft long?

The_Necromancer said:
yeah, know what you were talking about, i just did not want to say he was using :*( , standard cables on those speakers of glory.

Well yeah it is underserving the speakers I think.. but those cables are expensive and you have to cut the cables yourself. Anyways this is way off topic, so lets get back to the topic...

As a old marine put it (off of MSNBC) I fought for the right to burn the flag, bible, and any other object which a person wishes to burn. Its a form of protest. And shouldn't be illega. Slowly our rights will be taken away. IDK I guess i'm a leberial in a consertive fourm.

I think it's disrespectful, but it's Freedom of Expression. Some protests are suppposed to disrespect whatever they're protesting. I think it's bad, but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom