Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I have never really been a big fan of those handheld game systems, because sound and graphic quality are very important to me, almost as important as the game :D
so I say, if you're gonna play a game, you sit down at in front of your tv and play it right. ;)

ok...lets just look at loading time, and graphics quality...which one do yall think is better...anything that alvino says (unless hes goin for sony) i won't believe unless backed by a website :p lol jk

like i said earlier its not about the system, but about the game. it really doesnt matter what system your playing games on, all that matters is the actual GAME.

mr.monger said:
like i said earlier its not about the system, but about the game. it really doesnt matter what system your playing games on, all that matters is the actual GAME.
exactly, each game is adapted for ur console!!!

i know i know...but lets say that a game is comming out on both consoles...wich one would have the best loading times, graphics, ect? ... like when xbox and ps2 just came out i used to play 007 nightfire and on my friends ps2 it took forever to load a game and the graphics werent as good..but on my xbox it loaded like that and the graphics were soo much better....thats all i want to know

mr.monger said:

Some of Xbox 360's games

-Perfect Dark Zero
-Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
-Gears of War
-Halo 3
-Project Gotham Racing 3
-The Godfather
-Dog Tag
-Kameo: Elements of Power
-Full Auto
-Lost Odyssey
-Final Fantasy XI
-The Outfit
-NBA Live 2006
-Scarface
-Condemned: Criminal Origins
-Quake 4
-Prey
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
-Huxley
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Call of Duty 2
-Test Drive Unlimited
-Dead or Alive 4
-All Points Bulletin
-Dark Sector
-Battlefield: Modern Combat

Enough to make me die from happiness :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! i love final fantasy series...that would've been the main reason for me gettin a PS3 ...but now i think you guys convinced me to get a xbox 360 .... your very persuasive alvino :D lol...ok all knowing...will square enix remake ff7??? *drools at the thought*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom