How Do I Learn???

yagidara28

Solid State Member
Hello every one as u can tell i am new to the forum and to computers
i have created this thread to get feedback on what is the best way to learn what the different parts of the computer do and what the beast manufactures are so that i can know which product to buy and not have to run for help every time i build a pc. Thanks!!!

Well, I started out learning hands on at a local community college taking a course called "Inside the IBM-PC". The instructor was very good as he broke down every single component of what a PC is made up of and how each one works. So taking a class is a good start.

Also, subscribing to a computer magazine is quite helpful too like PC Magazine or PC World. They are for beginners and carry info on all kinds of computer topics including what products are hot, what software are helpful, tips and tricks, etc.

And while you're at it ... after reading the A+ cert book ... go get certified, even if you're not working in the computer field. Could look nice on a resume to have a cert in computers. If you're interested ... I got some test bank questions you can study to help pass the tests.

CrossCech said:
And while you're at it ... after reading the A+ cert book ... go get certified, even if you're not working in the computer field. Could look nice on a resume to have a cert in computers.

Tis correct as can be Cross. Being certified in A+ is easy. Anyone on here can do that. I highly HIGHLY recommend it!

But the problem is im only 15 and i plan to pursew a career in music since i am a drummer so i guess what i can do is take computer and technology courses in my remaining highschool years and in college aswell and i will have a degree in music and computer technology.

DarkBlade said:
Tis correct as can be Cross. Being certified in A+ is easy. Anyone on here can do that. I highly HIGHLY recommend it!

What is being certified in A+ am i old wnough for that and if not how old do i have to be?

Back
Top Bottom