BK's enourmose omelet sandwich

Yup, that's what I'm thinking too. You'll also notice that it is the same size as Burger King's chicken sandwich because they share the same sesame bun.

Kalgatha said:
i HATE subway...i puke just thinken about em...well...when i was littler i like it...but i got food poisening there and every since i gag at the thought .... uhhh *pukes in the corner*....*wipes mouth*...*pukes again*....*curls into a ball and dies*

oh come on. They are damn good.. they also use fresh ingredients.

TRD, that looks like dog food. the third picture...

I knew someone was going to bring that up, but not this soon! I thought the same thing, but it's a meatball sandwich. I could use one of those right now, :p

TRDCorolla said:
I knew someone was going to bring that up, but not this soon! I thought the same thing, but it's a meatball sandwich. I could use one of those right now, :p

That depressing thing is a meatball sandwich? Hey watch the movie "Falling Down". It has a great scene on this subject.

Subway is pretty much the best place to go for food on the go...

so tasty, so fresh, and prepared in front of your eyes...

I want to say newsweek cause thats what I read most but it might have been a Forbes or time. It was talking about how they were going the oposite way making everything fat and hiding behind Mcdonalds letting them take all the heat. It was within 4 months but thats as far as I can pinpoint it. Sorry.

ChuNalt787 said:
I want to say newsweek cause thats what I read most but it might have been a Forbes or time. It was talking about how they were going the oposite way making everything fat and hiding behind Mcdonalds letting them take all the heat. It was within 4 months but thats as far as I can pinpoint it. Sorry.

That's just nonsense if you are talking about Subway. Making everything fat? Have you ever been to Subway?

well I guess if you ate meatball subs day after day, loaded with cheese...

the only reason I like then though is for the cured meat and salad sanwiches...

it's the same as going to MacDonalds fr a double cheese burger, or for a ceasar salad...

I get the italian trio sub.. it has like three different meats. It is just more deli style. Jack in the Box tried something like that with the deli trio pannido... that thing is just plain disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom