I Am In Need Of Help!!

yagidara28

Solid State Member
Hello every one i am new to the forum as my first post i ask for assistance in building a hardcore gaming pc i will list the parts that i plan to buy so that u guys the professionals can voice your opinions on it and give me advice and links on what is better. By the way my budget for this computer is around $1600.00.

CASE:Antec Solution with 350w psu
Motherboard:Asus a8v Socket 939
Hard Drive:Western Digital Caviar 300GB
Processor:AMD Athlon 3500+
RAM:2x512MB Lexar (SD) card
Video Card:ATI RADEON 9550 256MB (AGP)
Optical Drive:SONY Black IDE DVD Burner
Sound Card:CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS GAMER Limited Edition
Cooling Device:ZALMAN CNPS7700-CU 120mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan

Please do not be afraid to voice out your opinions! Thank u all who help

nvidia just make better all around cards. Of course people are going to disagree with me but its alot like the amd intel thing. Intel of course is obviously the sucky one of the group the line on vid cards arent as defined. I would suggest a 6600gt for ya cause its a good card but not incredibly expensive. Make sure you get dual channel memory. Its worth the few bux more.

If possible can u give me a link for the card? Another question is there any other things i need for the PC i am building or do i have all the parts?

Srry about that i had a noob moment lol! How do i get that vid card to have 256 can u give me another link?

yagidara28 said:
Srry about that i had a noob moment lol! How do i get that vid card to have 256 can u give me another link?

Another question what psu do u guys reccomend?

Back
Top Bottom