Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did that person actually just say they will buy an xbox 360 because they hate the ps3 controller? You haven't even held it yet and you already hate it? *laughs to extreme levels*

I have always preffered the ps controller, the xbox controller seems large and unnatural to me, and with buttons that are hard to reach. I am not a huge fan of it, although you can get used to it. I suppose maybe using a ps would be the same for a big xbox user

That's because the original "Duke" controller sucked. The Controller S and the new 360 ones are a lot better. Reports say that the PS3's controllers have some serious competition.

My poor sony friends... I would hate to see sony loose to competition, although I will probably end up getting a 360, lol

Haha, well Sony still has the PSP and it's various electronic products. Unless Microsoft decides to make a Xbox Portable, the PSP is in it's own class :)

there's the Nintendo DS... but of course, it being nintendo, really has no class.
lol Nintendo lost

Yeah the PSP is so freaking awesome, a few of my friends have it and it's really cool, but a little bit too much money for my liking.

Yeah, it's almost as fast as my Pentium II system, and it fits in the palm of your hand! Amazing! Sometime in the future I can imagine one that runs at desktop speeds like in the GHZ range...*drool* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom