Movie thread

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone seen War of the World's yet? I have to say that it wasn't what I expect it. In a way, it was almost exactly like Independence Day. Can't wait for Fantastic four to come out next Friday. Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, King Kong, and Iron Man will come out in 2006 and 2007 with the exception of King Kong that is opening this December.

A Co-Worker said something similer about that movie as well.. He thought it was going to be great.

Yeah, there was a big hype regarding War of the Worlds. It was a dissapointment in my opinion. Some of the special effects were pretty good but after seeing that, I realize I should've followed my very first instinct to wait for it to come out on DVD.

I'll tell you that word of mouth spreads like wildflower. After telling my friends, they're not going to see it.

I saw Batman Begins. Here's the deal with that movie without telling the darn thing. They scraped the Batman movie series that's been going on in the last 10 years (Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer). This new story starts over from scratch and has a more serious approach than the comic like ways of the older Batman movies. This is the movie to watch and I liked it a lot. At the end of the movie, it leaves you hanging like what the Spiderman movie did. Pretty good huh?

Now the upcoming "Superman Returns" is going to be a good one. It's going to take off from where Superman II left off. I guess Superman was on sabatical or something and decides to come back after 6 years to find that Metropolis and the world is threatened by Lex Luthors emerging power and a Krptonian super villain.

teh batman movie was great, even though i thought it was gonna suck because i thought they were gonna turn it into another mindless action movie. they didnt and it was excellent. ninjas are always kewl.

im prolly gonna see war of the worlds anyway because ive been wanting to see it. too lazy to wait 4 it to come out on video.

i dont like superman.... hes too good not like batman cuz batman has no super powers yet he still kicks ass

War of the worlds is my next movie ta see, i think it's gunna be good cause i'm a big time sci-fi fan.

I also wanna see fantastic four, i think they did a good job w/the grafics on this one.

Back
Top Bottom