Happy 4th

There are times when I take days like this for granted and miss out on what this day really stand for. I guess I'll use it wisely and start studying for tomorrow's class.

Pizzas, sodas, and the boob tube later on.

I'v been watching war movies all day, make you think about what are troops are going threw right now...

Yeah, things like that will get to you. I was watching all the american great movies or at least associated with people as a whole such as:

Apollo 13
Armageddon
Independence Day
Pearl Harbor

Those movies really puts a tear in the eye because you know how proud we are to serve the US and for that matter, the world.

TRDCorolla said:
There are times when I take days like this for granted and miss out on what this day really stand for. I guess I'll use it wisely and start studying for tomorrow's class.

Pizzas, sodas, and the boob tube later on.

the second part for me lol.

i was watching independence day earlier and it is still one of my favorite movies, 4th of july or not. anyway have a happy and safe fourth(dont blow off your hands or set yourself on fire hehe)

Speaking of blowing of your hands, we got a lot of M80's going off here in our neighborhood right now at this very second I am writing this. You can hear the boom everywhere. I don't mind it too much since it is the 4th of July, but the fact that they are incredibly loud can drive me nuts. Like a grenade going off.

I also am seeing some pretty nice displays outside our house. People have those launchers to make some pretty good amateur showing. Well, I'm signing off. Going to see the fireworks show across the nation on TV. Good night and keep the dream alive.

Yes indeed...

This has to be one of the best 4th's in the history of the celebration of the holiday. The US bulls eyed a comet smack on target after going 268 million mile to get there. Hey I think the founding fathers would have rated that right up there with cutting loose of King George.

dammit that sucks considering this was the worst 4th 4 me ever. story is: im in new jersey. all the fireworks were missed. my friends are back in virginia setting of fireworks and having fun prolly :_(
the reason im in new jersey is: i dont know. i have no idea why im here. so very sad.

Back
Top Bottom