Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

What happened to the SLI PCB Bridge that you connect the 2 cards with?

ardy89 said:
he probably forgot to put it on!!!

Umm... are u supposing that I am stupid? I am in college for CPU Fabrication, I didn't forget to put it on.. I am not dumb.. thx.... I do not need your comments... telling me to wire my system and that I forgot to put it on... UNESSECARY BANTER.... I know how to build PCs better then most people... your comments are fodder for me to chew on and spit out.

if there fodder then dont comment on them, that must be an incorrect staement, they must mean summat to y if u have to discuss em!! and no i was not implying that at all, please dont think that very1 is out to get u!!

I dont think anyone is out to get me ardy... i dont forget things when it comes to my PC...

ok and i wasn't implying that u id, i was actually defending u when i sed u probably forgot to put it on!!

Fine... i am sorry for snapping, it just seemed as an insult after I had stated why it was off. It just eats up the picture.

i had sarted to write the post b4 u replied, it was bad timing by me!!

Calm down you two...I don't think ardy meant to insult you in any way. You guys just misunderstood each other ,that's all.

Back
Top Bottom