I'm Back..Got a Problem :(

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Heyyy,
I just got back from Ottawa and I have acquired a Xbox from my dad's company. The problem is that it doesnt work too well. The xbox turns on sort-of and the light keeps flashing different colours such as red and yellow. If anyone can help me out with this that would be great, i'm going to plug it in again and i'll post a more descrpitive analysis.

As for Ottawa, it was grrreaaatt! I went with Labatt Blue since my dad works for 'em. I had to work my ass off, setting up parties and stages and such but got lots of volunteer hourse done :) Then we went up to Beachburg for some white water rafting and the party there was just amazing. So many jokes and good times :p And i went cliff diving for the first time...soo much funn, I couldnt go bungee jumpin because you must be 18 :(

Alriite, so I plug in the Xbox and turn it on, the console turns on for 2 seconds and turns off, it does this about twice and then turns on full but the light around the eject button blinks red and green, if i keep pressin the eject button the cd drive would open but not close.
Ohh, and this is all happening with no picture on the tv.
Any help, advice, hints, thoughts, anything would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking that it's either a faulty Xbox, or it got damaged during shipping. Good Luck, I hope you have fun with your Xbox! :D

It worked perfect before, just out of the blue something happened. Could it be someone poored beer or sumting in it???

I googled it and people are having this problem when installin mod chips but my xbox is stock.

oh yea! It was crazzzy i'm lucky, i'm only 15 and i was allowed everywhere, security couldnt stop me :p

Well i think i know what the problem is, a cable or chip has probably broken off the soldering. i'm going to open it up and check it out.

You could, but it would void the warranty, and if you ship it back in, they won't take it.

okay, so the flashing colour changed from red to orange, that means it's the AV cable but now its back to red, i have no clue wats goin on :(

Back
Top Bottom