H I C K E Y S

The Prophet said:
I see. Well, my friend is 16 and his boyfriend is 17. But honestly the parents should have no say, no matter what the age.

Well they should just talk to their kids if they are under 18... or even over 18.. but in a supportive way.. it'll help their kids build a better more productive relationship that doesn't have to be in secret. Having a relationship in secret is horrible.

Having a relationship in secret is horrible.

oh man you dont have to tell me that.. Ive had a relationship in secret... because my parents thought she was a whore.... they were right hehe. But seriously, they need to let you make your own mistakes... even if it isnt a mistake.

The Prophet said:
oh man you dont have to tell me that.. Ive had a relationship in secret... because my parents thought she was a whore.... they were right hehe. But seriously, they need to let you make your own mistakes... even if it isnt a mistake.

Yeah but I'm happy now that my parents are talking to me now about it and supporting me. i let them talk to my boyfriend over the phone.. talk about awkward. But still.. that help them understand. They saw he was a really nice guy.

Scarf maybe? I mean I know it's not real cold in the summer, but who knows it might work assuming they don't ask her to take it off.

Back
Top Bottom