xbox 360 and my LCD

You rich bas- why don't you save the money for something else? Or are you so hopelessly spoiled that you can have ANYTHING you want?

alvino said:
You rich bas- why don't you save the money for something else? Or are you so hopelessly spoiled that you can have ANYTHING you want?

Alvino, This type of stuff is not called for...You should know better! Now tone it down! If you can't keep a civil tongue then click click...move on.

Well just to let you know I acutally work and do stuff.... Brick work in my backyard but yes I acutally get allota good things.
but any ways I'd real like some one to help me. Is my moniter high def?.....it had a power plug.....white weird thing...same as on my vid card....and then the normal blue one. I really wana know...thanks.

lurkswithin said:
Alvino, This type of stuff is not called for...You should know better! Now tone it down! If you can't keep a civil tongue then click click...move on.

Ok ok...I just find it annoying how some people hoard their money or spend it all on pointless stuff that they don't even need, when they could be helping homeless people, or help poverty in poor and underdeveloped countries.

Back
Top Bottom