BK's enourmose omelet sandwich

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I figured Social Lounge is the best place for this. Is it even ok to do this? If not, feel free to lock it up or delete it. I'm doing a survey for school regarding the new "Enormous Omelet Sandwich" from Burger King. I've got this project going on for my marketing class and I need to get opinions on what you guys think of the new sandwich mentioned above. Does it appeal to you or not?

I have yet to try it, but I guess I would have to since I'm in on the project, hehe.

No. I think an omelet deserves to be on a plate, not between slices of bread. And it sounds enormously fattening too.

Yeah, tell me about it. That thing is suppose to be the second biggest sandwich in terms of fat content as compared to the Hardee's Thickburger that have over 1200 calories of fat!!!

Word is, people don't care about the fat. Burger King response is that people enjoy having a fulfiliing breakfast and the enormous omelet sandwich does that.

I enjoy a fulfilling breakfast, that's why I go to a diner near my place. It isn't a chain.. but they serve a very large portion of eggs, hash-browns, and toast. I guess I just like the traditional sandwich.

I see your point on that. One difference between a diner and a fast food outlet is that Burger King is just what it is: fast-food. Big breakfast sandwich that you can enjoy and get full on with the convienence of fast drive through service without waiting 10-15 minutes to get your food. However, the quality for the food might not be as good as eating in a regular restaurant.

Doesnt sound that bad, but not for breakfast, I'm not a big breakfast person, I prefer to stay in bed until 11 and have a breakfast/lunch. What Gian said about omlettes being on a plate, I dunno. My favorite sandwich is a fried egg, ham and salad. that was a mistake, my dad was making a sandwich with ham and salad, I asked for a fried egg, I didn't think he'd put it in the actual sandwich, just on the side, but its lovely...try it. So I guess it could be ok, I'd try it before making a decision.

I want to try it sooo badd. I'm a huge fan of breakfast, especially an egg breakfast. It' s my favourite meal of the day :p

i dont like fast food with the exception of subway and chinese if those count. it does not look appealing to me because i realize if i eat that piece of s**t ill prolly get sick. also i dont really eat brekkist cuz i wake up between 11-1 on a normal day( a day in which i sleep)

I LIKE fast food, with the exception of McDonalds.. I suppose there are many here who could agree with me.
I'm sure, although I have not tried it, would not like the sandwhich because I do not like eggs! lol

Back
Top Bottom