Xbox 360 VS PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Since weve been having so many posts on this subject weve dedicated a whole sticky thread to it!

So! Off you go and decide which one is the best!

offps35.jpg

xbox360_front.jpg

the ps3 uses blu laser... I like that idea :)

but other than that I think the xbox is still more powerful

Bluray technology. Been out in japan for ages. Apparantly it hold 48GB on the one disc. Dunno why you would need that much but there you go....

Suppose so, but you could fit like 4 on to one disc. Games are going to cost a bomb if there all bluray...

99nasha said:
Suppose so, but you could fit like 4 on to one disc. Games are going to cost a bomb if there all bluray...
this is true, plus, if the xbox360 is more powerful it still wins. meaning the ps3 won't be able to support it's own games.

the ps3 may be gettin blu-ray but the xbox360 is gettin hd-dvd, yes not straight away but the technology needs developing!!! I beleive it all comes down to the actual experience u get when u play em, something which we cant do untill they come out!! take the xbox for example i love the fast loading and the graphics but it doesn't have the pedigree that the ps2 has!!! Both systems (xbox360 and ps3)are very powerful, personally i think the xbox 360 is more powerful than the ps3, but what u have to remeber is that the developers utilize everything a console has so the ps3 will probably have games that look just as gud as the xbox!!!

Overall lets wait and see!!!

btw, i praise microsoft and id software for the way they made doom 3 look on a geforce 3!!! Thats some skills they got there!! i cant wait too see wat the xbox 360 will do!

crazyman143 said:
more space = better games right?

More space = more money per disc

Better games is through the developers, not the format of the disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom