Analyst: Sony to Lose 1 Billion on the Playstation 3

hehe...like a new computer for alvino? or preorder and xbox 360? lol...of course alvino wouldn't get a ps3 tho cuz he hates them...lol...that kinda good cause?

Haha, I don't hate the PS3, but it doesn't suit my needs :D Which is why I like the Xbox 360 better. You can just send a check. I don't need a computer, I already have one.

lol..if i had that kinda money...my sig would say alienware ALX...AMD X2 4800 2 gig corsair ram, 3 74 gig 10,000 HD, ect.ect..lol...or sumthing like that :D

that sux...i was really lookin forward to the ps3 havin a built in HDD...but i guess scince yo can buy em...but still

Yeah, I saw that too. If they added in a hard drive, costs would go even higher. Xbox 360 is the only one that comes with a hard drive now (Nintendo's Revolution is rumored to use 512mb Memory Sticks).

Luckily I turn 16 in February which is a little while before the PS3 comes out which means hopefully I can get a job around the time it releases and then not have to wait for a price drop.

Cool! My birthday is in September, so I'll probably have enough birthday money and allowance to get a Xbox 360 :D My grandparents might chip in too.

Back
Top Bottom