I need help for windows

jeanious

Beta member
Hi I'm a new member in a desperate situation. I love my computer but I am having lots of trouble with it at the moment.
I have windows xp and I can't get pictures to show on the net. All I get are crosses, when I right click it says show pictures which I click and the picture appears. There has to be an easier way.

Also, I can't get pages loaded unless I press the mouse button 10+ times. It keeps going to page cannot be displayed and tells me to check my lan settings and make sure auto is on which it is but nothing helps.

It took me well over and hour, just to get on this site, so I hope someone out there has the help that I ned.

I also have no sound. Gee! Sounds like a bullet might be just the thing for my computer. Someone at home thought that it might have a worm or something in the hard drive but how do I check?

Hope to hear back from someone soon.

Cheers Jean from Australia

Yes I have start system mechanic 5 which removes spyware. I don't think that I have an anti virus one because when my computer was restarted, nortons was removed.
Jean

Just reinstall nortons? If you don't have it, buy a copy. It's not free, but it's well worth it. You could pick up the internet secuirty one (which has it all I think).

Norton > AVG

It's not smart to risk your system, just to save a buck.

good point but AVG is not that bad, i love Norton Anti-Virus so i would highly recommend but he/she needed a quick free virus scanner

there is another free antivirus program I've heard of, but haven't tried much. It's called Antivir... anybody heard of it?

Back
Top Bottom