What has gone on here today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Oh, this is an interesting turn of events. It seems either that one or more of our MODs have lost their minds in the cess pool of power, or we have a user that is SKITSO and is creating multiple multiple accounts because like 4 people have been banned in a period of 5 hours.. This is insanity without explanation. I really am NOT in the mood to go and ask David personally what is going on... so... CARE TO EXPLAIN???

Oh, and if I don't receive and explanation, I will be telling David about this before whoever is doing this can tell him their power twisted side of the story. I have reviewed nuke's posts, jimms posts and found nothing to be wrong with them. You CANNOT treat people like that just because you have a grudge against them or they say something about you that rubs you the wrong way. That is ABUSE, and I will see to it that YOU are corrected. EXPLAIN this MADNESS or get off this forum. Power can be abused, I did the same thing in my rage. If you are having a bad day, it might be wise to STOP this right here and now before it goes any further.

Nik00117 said:
Maybe a admin account got hacked?
I doubt it... but if so, lets see a CF official tell us these things then..... I am not seeing an explanation from one of David's MODs. He is in bed. I would hate to have to get a hold of GOD and have him phone David and wake him up... he might not be happy with what is going on...

I think Nuke is connected to someone who is called "datnukka". He has attempted to commit abuse against my own computer in the form of viruses and AIM bombs. He has also created multiple accounts on here. He is better gone. Really from looking at this in perspective, I think the moderators don't have to explain to you anything. You are not in a position of power here, period. Neither am I. I don't want an explanation but even if there is one i'm sure it is what I have said.

Maybe, maybe not... either way.. multiple bans make people feel edgy, and with the recent hacking of alvino's account, people are on edge. So, if this is the case, then that is fine. If not, then it would be nice to see some explanation of things.

I never said I was Gian... why are u getting fusy with me?

On edge.. what the? What do you think this is? The real world? I don't see anyone on edge here besides you. But if Alvino's account was indeed hacked, I think the adminstrators should investigate "nuke" (aka datnukka). This is something easy to be done and obviously Alvino has his account back.

Giancarlo said:
On edge.. what the? What do you think this is? The real world? I don't see anyone on edge here besides you. But if Alvino's account was indeed hacked, I think the adminstrators should investigate "nuke" (aka datnukka). This is something easy to be done and obviously Alvino has his account back.

People like security my dear Gian... and with the possible threat of being banned by some psychopath like who you are describing, it makes me weary of large banning amounts like tonight... I cameback on, and like 4 accounts were disabled. I figured out 2 of them were the same person, but that was because NUKE got banned and then started SmartAss as an account. And yeah, a while back while both of us were gone Gian, Alvinos account was hacked and some bad things happened. A lot of people left, which explains the several new people. :D

Do not let this erupt into anything here. You know the rules of your re-admission to this forum DarkBlade, please comply with them.

DarkBlade said:
People like security my dear Gian... and with the possible threat of being banned by some psychopath like who you are describing, it makes me weary of large banning amounts like tonight... I cameback on, and like 4 accounts were disabled. I figured out 2 of them were the same person, but that was because NUKE got banned and then started SmartAss as an account. And yeah, a while back while both of us were gone Gian, Alvinos account was hacked and some bad things happened. A lot of people left, which explains the several new people. :D

If there is a problem, I think the moderators would have seen it by now and taken care of it. They aren't a bunch of idiots. Certainly I do not like wombat for example, but I think they have a good amount of intelligence and can see if something has been happening. They are taking care of it. maybe they should be let to do their job. I think I know who "Nuke" and "Smartass" are. I also don't see much of a lack of activity on here or lack of good posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom