Gather Round for the Story of AMD

/me watches intel's lose the lawsuit
/me watches intel go brankrupt
/me watches AMD take over
/me crys with tears of joy

Re: amd...

setishock said:
That is from AMD's website. Do you have another independant source to back that up?

And both of those posts are a bit long. How about just posting the link instead...

Hey guys don't be hatin setishock :p.
lol, what I think he was saying this is AMD's website talking about AMD, so it may be biased. And if you read it, it is very biased towards AMD. Being biased isn't really against the law. Although their are a lot of facts, its biased in the sense hat it compares AMD and INTEL, while mainly stating facts about AMD's innovations. INTEL had more innovations then what was listed, although I do beleive that AMD will eventually dominate the market, that article was a little biased.

I actually believe Intel has NO INNOVATION left. It can be biased, but it is still FACT and a brief history of AMD.. why do I get the feeling that anything I do on here is prejudiced... ugh.. whatever.. Wombat and Setishock, I know how people work.

www.computertechforums.net

MY FORUM soon to be owned by David. I know what people read and don't read. Present your case on a silver platter for them to eat off of, and they eat it all. Give them a brief appetizer and they eat that and then don't order supper. It is simple really. This wasn't built to have comments on my posting methods, it was built for people to learn some interesting facts.

Now, if you want to learn some cool things about processors, then go to:

www.amd.com
www.intel.com
www.tomshardware.com
www.anandtech.com

Read their processor diagrams and information pages. you will pick up on certain terms and information and learn some cool things. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom