whats the difference between these two?

I cannot see a difference, but their model numbers are drastically different... email newegg and ask them for SPECIFIC DETAILS on the differences between the model numbers. It may be the heatsink material.

Yeah weird... the more expensive one mentions these facts though that the other doesn't:

Air Flow 9.21CFM
Noise Level 29dBA
Power Connector Power supply – 4 pin
Heatsink Material Aluminum
Features
Features Each temperature sensor corresponds to its own fan
Blue LCD backlight display
7 -color rotations dial setting or just set in single color
Support 4 fans (max. output 18W)
Monitoring all 4 fans speed (RPM) and their components' temperature simultaneously.
Not all connections are required to operate.
Reduced energy consumption and fan noise for quieter work environment
Designed for DIY applications, can also be used for RAID towers, servers, industrial PCs.
Dimension: 150 x 43 x 201 mm

So maybe some of these are different from the other model since it doesn't mention any of that?

k thanks ill email them and ask, but as far as i can tell, theyre the same so it works out for me cuz my case is black and the black is cheaper too :)
thanks

mini_2003 said:
k thanks ill email them and ask, but as far as i can tell, theyre the same so it works out for me cuz my case is black and the black is cheaper too :)
thanks

go with the black one then you silly man! :D Color matching is important! Style..... its a wonderful thing. (DONT U DARE TAKE ME TO COURT MARTHA!!!)

Back
Top Bottom